What Is Faith?

Hebrews 11:1
"It is the confident assurance that what we hope for is going to happen. It is the evidence of things we cannot yet see." - NLT

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Wonderous Works of God

"Stand still, and consider the wondrous works of God" - Job 37:14 

I was just pondering how it is that sometimes in the midst of life, getting frustrated over something, wishing for something different or new, etc., I forget to just stop and consider the wonderful things God has already done in my life.


A wonderful wife who is a great mother and can cook :), being a dad, spending time with our children, a roof over our heads, food on the table, a Church Family, freedom to worship our Lord without tyranny, a job.......when I stand still and consider all the wonderous works of God in my life, I realize I already have everything I could ever want or need.

-AZ

No comments:

Post a Comment